Subject: Re: [Leica] Bokeh and lenses
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 18:58:24 -0500

At 05:42 PM 4/16/98 -0400, you wrote:

>apprehensive.  Eric, aren't you the one who a while ago said "why would
>anyone want a 135 M lens".  (the quote is paraphrased.)

The f/4 lens. Not the Elmarit. I think it would be an okay lens to have if
I didn't already have a 180 Elmarit and more important lenses to buy. Some
day I might just get one. (Besides, if I run them down enough, maybe
someone will sell one cheap. <G> Just kidding).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Stay alert - you can observe a lot by watching. Yogi Berra