Subject: [Leica] Problems with Kodachrome
From: rurmonas@senet.com.au (Richard Urmonas)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 21:00:07 +0930 (CST)

I have just got 2 rolls of Kodachrome back from processing.
The density appears OK possibly a little dense (ie as if underexposed
by say 1/2 stop).  The main concern is that the resolution appears
down.  This is not severe, but I picked it up as these 2 films were
camera and lens tests.  I have used both cameras extensively and
neither has shown exposure problems before.  The tests were done
on a steady tripod so camera movement is unlikely.

The question is what could have caused this.  Is it film storage
(I usually store it in the freezer then give it 1 day to reach
room temperature). Is it film handling.  Or is it processing.
Here in Australia there is only one processing service (via Kodak).

Any ideas?

Richard Urmonas
rurmonas@senet.com.au