Subject: [Leica] Travel to Wash. State
From: "Neal Findley" <nealfindley@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 13:10:38 -0500

Perhaps one of the Washington state Luggers can advise me, cheap airfares
are temporarily in effect from Houston to Spokane.  Thinking of flying to
Spokane and driving to Seattle and perhaps up to Vancouver during the month
of May.  What is a good time in May to make such a trip.  Since the drive
from Spokane will cross the mountains I am in hopes that possibility of snow
is low in May.  Intend to photograph (shoot for Alan) :) some of the NW
scenics with Leica M's of course- Any suggestions for things that are a must
to see?
Thanks for any advice as always.
- -Neal