Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Hello 'less is more'-party
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 15:20:40 +0200

Hello,
I think Bob is right. The R8 has about the same features as the F4s except
the motor drive, the removable prism and the 100% finder but it does not
have the built-in flashmeter. However, the F4s is a great performer with MF
lenses and it's a hell cheaper!
Bob, how come you went down to the F4 after the F5?
Thib.