Subject: [Leica] Ted's R8 Thumb
From: Myers Pete <MyersPete@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 13:17:36 EST

Ted, your thumb must be on steroids to crank 20 rolls in one day! hee hee hee

Well, at least we know that the film advance lever on the R8 is hardy!

Actually, I am very happy to hear that at least your R8s are healthy, wealthy
and wise. It gives me hope!

I'll have to go and check out the R15 at some point. And the R19?

I am out here on the West Coast - you know, "sunny" California. Between the
mud slides and flash floods, its been a bit hard to shoot in the dark. Last
week, my wife, Kathy, went out to work her horse at the Ranch. In 20 minutes,
her car had water up to nearly the floor boards - and the creek, which was in
its banks when she got there - is 100 yards away and down slope! Flash floods
are soooooo fun. Horses, car, wife and ranch cat all doing fine.

Pete Myers