Subject: [Leica] r4 questions......
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@5senses.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 1998 15:07:59 -0800

I went ahead and bought the used R4 I found yesterday.  I got a GREAT
camera, but I still do not understand the metering systems.  Can someone
enlighten me, before I get my copy of the manual?

Can someone tell me what the lights on the right side of the viewfinder
signify?  Why do I sometimes see a round light and a square light, or
two round lights, or a round light and an arrow, or just one light?  Does
it have to do with how much the exposure needs to be corrected?
In manual mode, how do you know when you have reached the correct
exposure?  I am just a bit confused here.....the lights in the R4 are
nothing like the R8!

Which reflex model is the first to have a numerical readout like the R8?
I find that style much more convenient......

Francesco

Francesco Sanfilippo,
Five Senses Productions
webmaster@5senses.com