Subject: [Leica] Motor-Winder R8 arrived!
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 10:49:50 -0500

Folks,

I've had my R8 motor-Winder for about a week; it's serial # 598.  I really
like the unit
as it's relatively quiet & the freedom from the rewind lever is nice.
Initially, the unit
when first mounted would not fire & it took mounting it on my 2nd R8 to get
it going!
Go figure that situation :-)!  It now works on both R8s.

It would be nice to have a hand grip attachment similar to what I have on
my R7. Leica Solms, are you listening?

Tom D.