Subject: Re: [Leica] Black Tape
From: Michael Leitheiser <flyh2o@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 20:35:40 -0800

I use a high tensile strength abrasion resistant super stick tape with a
very finally textured matte finish.  Barely visible(viewed w/ 10x loupe) in
very fine black script every 10mm along the bottom edge of the tape it says
"Leica Boutique Leica Boutique Leica Boutique".  Available for $17.50 per
inch at finer camera stores.

Mike Leitheiser

"When the trout are lost, smash the state."
                                   Tom McGuane