Subject: [Leica] Leica mini tripod
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 19:02:02 -0600

I need a mini tripod to put me nearly at ground level for outdoor nature
closeups.  I will be working with the camera in horizontal and vertical
positions.  I am wondering what mini tripod would be recommended.  For
example, Bogen makes a small tripod like this, but it needs a special
adapter bracket to be able to work with the camera in a vertical position.
How does the Leica mini tripod compare?  I have a Leitz ball and socket
head that I could attach to the top.
   In the past I have worked with the camera inverted on the centre post of
a large tripod, but this is really awkward.

- -GH