Subject: Re: [Leica] Should I buy IIIf + sumitar 50 f2
From: GCodispoti <GCodispoti@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 22:39:43 EST

<<
 Is it worth to buy a IIIf + a sumitar 50 f2? They are in an incredible mint
condition due to  no use at all. They are selling it to me for 533 $.

No, the IIIF was discontinued a long time ago.  However, could you tell me who
is selling it? And the Address?
Jordi, don't walk , RUN to get it, it would be a great Christmas present to
yourself. And if you don't have the money, I'll loan it to you.
Happy Holidays.
Joe