Subject: Re: [Leica] Ultimate sharpness for portraits???? YUCK
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 01:42:55 -0500

Funny thing about Wedding Newspaper pictures; I would have trouble getting
the bride to pick one she liked until a friend who did weddings all the time
suggest that I flop the negative. The bride is so used to seeing herself in
the mirror, that a non-mirror image doesn't look good to her. I did, and
never had a bride complain again! I also took a piece of half tone screen
from the photoshop, and stuck it on a piece of glass- l would lay this over
the print for the newspaper so that they could see what the printed photo
would look like.
 for softening wrinkles- nothing like the cellophane, or better, a bellows
shade with a piece of plexiglass, carefully smeared with vaseline around a
center spot.