Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: "[LUG]" test, please ignore
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 97 23:16:06 -0000

>I vote keep leica in subject. I found out how to filter in Eudora light.
If you set your filter to scan for leica in the reply to field we can
loose this annoying [Leica] in the header.

I vote to drop it.

By the way if you use a Mac look at Claris e-mailer 2.0.  I have used
Eudora light 3.whatever, and others and none are as nice as e-mailer.  It
can check not only internet accounts, but AOL, Compuserve, RadioMail, and
others.  It is a great program, but only runs on a Mac.  Boy that feels
good to say, its not often we can say we have a program that is not
available on the Gates errr I mean IBM machines. :)

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto