Subject: [Leica] Re: [LUG] Re: Tri-X @ 200
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 09:44:35 -0500

Joseph Codispoti wrote:

<<<< Certainly 35mm is not the best
format for zone work but it is possible to achieve good results.  Here is
how
I do it:

For each scene I expose six frames, all at the same exposure on a roll of
24. I note how I exposed and how I am going to develop.  In the darkroom I
cut the film into four segments. I develop each segment as needed.>>>>>>

Holy mackeral Joseph,

That kind of routine would turn me off immediately from even thinking about
working in the darkroom. It sure seems like an awful lot of work and very
time consumming. But good for you to make it work i this fashion. Whew!