Subject: Was: on the run M6 reload problem.:)
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 20:46:29 -0500

Donal wrote:

<<<If you stick baseplate between little finger and third finger, you won't
get drool on the plate and you can still talk to your subject or run
(looking like a loaded camel with everything bouncing).>>>>>>

Hi Donal,
Now that I'm using Tom Abrahamssons' rapid winders on the M6s', it creates
a definate problem! Greater difficulty putting the rapidwinder in my mouth
than the reglar base plate! :).  (Putting my foot in it, has never been a
problem.) :) However the rapidwinder creates a high flow drool factor, so I
definately must find a new method . :)

ted