Subject: Re: M5 planned in 1963?
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 12:04:53 -0500

At 10:35 AM 11/12/97 -0500, Lucien wrote:
>I agree that he is not really "scientific". It is often frustrating.
>But thanks to van Hasbroek, you can see several prototype that you never
>see elsewhere.
>Good friends in Wetzlar ??

Well, these cameras are listed in Lager, as well, with even less information.

What this means is that, at some point in around 1970, AFTER the M4 was in
production, these prototypes were 'disguised' by marking them as M4's.  It
doesn't mean that they are M4 prototypes dating from the early or mid
1960's.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!