Subject: Re: small camera bag
From: nfrnkish@tcd.ie (Neil Frankish)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 01:29:26 +0100

I hunted far and wide to find a bag small enough for my needs - M6, 28/2.8,
50/2 & 90/2.8. I ended up with a Lowepro Photorunner. Its a belt bag with
dividers, well padded and has a flap that opens at the top so you can
rumage around, change lenses etc without disturbing anything - it also
makes a handy shelf to put lenses down on (in) before you get a rear cap on
etc. It is still a little large, but it means I can still put the body and
90 mounted in the bag (just, if set to infinity)

The bag itself is almost weightless, and with body and three lenses, lens
brush, lens cloth, batteries and a few rolls of film is a comfortable carry
on the waist.

Neil Frankish