Subject: M6 sales idea
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET (Danny Gonzalez)
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 04:34:45 -0400 (EDT)

>Any marketing guru's in the room who can explain how to increase M-system
>sales in the US to, say, US$ 25 mio per year without masssive investment?

Gerard,

I'd suggest that Leica introduce the CL2 with a second series of less
expensive, though still great lenses. In addition to that, an electronic M6
with aperture priority _and a shutter button activated AE lock_ would help
things greatly, IMO. Finally, a techy, modern, tiny M6, fashioned to take
vertical photos when held 'normally' would be a useful addition to the
line.

Danny Gonzalez