Subject: Re: Ben Holmes/FKemper
From: FKemper@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 19:00:12 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 01.08.97  17:33:13, schreiben Sie:

<< Actually, they are the same people. Leica Solms is merely an assembly and
  testing area, besides this marketing, pr and other administration
 departments
  are located there. A lot of Leica parts still are made in Wetzlar (which is
  only three miles away from Solms). When Leica made the M6J, they really
  activated machinery last used to make M3 parts. However: 70 Percent of the
  assembly of any M6 is done in Portugal. But I think they do it that way at
  least for the last 15 years. >>

Hi Joy,

just out of curiosity: Why were you citing me without using citation marks
and why did you put my name into the subject?

Regards

Frank