Subject: Re: Contax G vs. Leica M
From: pgs@pa.dec.com (Patrick Sobalvarro)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 00:58:15 -0700

Marc mentions two things that make my heart go pit-a-pat:

1. The latest Viewfinder.  Where the hell is my copy?  Has everyone
   else who's a member of the LUG gotten one already?
2. A new Contax RF lens to Leica body adapter.  I want one of these.
   I just paid $85 for an extraordinarily beat-up Sonnar 50/1.5 in
   LTM.  I could have paid $120 for a beautiful Sonnar 50/1.5 in
   Contax RF mount, and I would have, if I could mount it on my M2.

So, if anyone can give me information on items 1. and 2., like whether
I should be worrying about not getting my copy of the VF yet and where
I can get one of these adapters, please tell me!

- -Patrick