Subject: Re: M3 DOF in viewfinder?
From: FKemper@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 16:15:04 -0400 (EDT)

In einer eMail vom 02.06.97  02:43:11, schreiben Sie:

<< I don't belive this feature appeared on the M3.  The finders are quite
 different but I suppose it might have been possible for Leica to
 incorporate it into the M3.

 Others here likely know for sure.

My `63 SS Leica M3 has the DOF marks (although I never use them). If I
remember right, there were some minor internal upgrades during the production
time of the camera (Single Stroke/Double Stroke, different strap lugs, self
timer, different pressure plates.) The DOF indicator came together with the
single stroke, if I remember right (Trashed my Rogliatti book somewhere while
moving to another flat)

Frank