Subject: Re: Cruising for snaps in Panauti
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 09:15:50 +0545 (+0545)

At 07:56 AM 97-05-01 -0800, you wrote:
>Ian,
>
>Go for the Jobo.  The ATLs are wonderful, but expensive.  But the manual
>ones simply have to be minded.  I do B/W on mine and the differences in
>the negs is apparent.   I've spoken with several associates who do E6
>with Jobo.  Most moved to self processing for the same reason as
>you--even in big cities the high volume machines just can't hold the
>tolerances.  One travel photographer I know says that since switching to
>the Jobo he has been able to eliminate bracketing with confidence.
>
>Donal Philby
>San Diego

Hello Donal,

        I have been thinking about a Jobo for some time now especially for
my large format stuff.  I will be in New York in June so will check on the
prices there.  It would be nice just to get the machine going and then be
able to do other work while your processing is being done.

Ian Stanley,

Kathmandu, Nepal