Subject: Re: leica on tv and record covers
From: Pablo_Mendoza@ROOSEVELT-PROVOST.ucsd.edu
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 12:07:00 -0800

     Or the James Wood film "Salvador".

     He and his partner photojournalist use Nikons and Canons
     interchangeably throughout the film.  The kicker is when James Woods
     is about be beat up by the local constabulary, his partner
     photojournalist walks out with a Leica M4-p on the hip.  This Leica pj
     stops all the action of the constabulary with a click of his shutter
     as a witness, the click being a motor driven Nikon F2!  So much for
     the silent shutter of a Leica.

     Pablo
     pmendoza@ucsd.edu