To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M5 Revisited
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 15:59:49 -0700 (MST)

At 11:57 AM 10/8/96 -0400, Phong Doan wrote:
>Could someone send me information on contacting LHSA in general and
>obtaining copies of Viewfined in particular ?  Thank you,
>
>- Phong

The LHSA website should do it for you. If you can't find what you need
there, e-mail me and I'll provide the Secy's address. This week, however,
he's in Tucson for the annual meetings.

LHSA homepage:   http://wanda.pond.com/~lhsa/Welcome.html
--
Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
                          Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum