To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: State Farm Gets All...
From: yeung@reed.edu (Woodrow Yeung)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 23:59:59 -0600

>Thanks to all of you who advised me on my claim. If anyone cares I'd be
>happy to elaborate, but right now I'm going out to find some more winos. Er,
>homeless chemical dependents. (sorry)

Sure I'm interested.  My brother is an underwriter for State Farm ;-)

I hope you don't go back to Five Points.  The area is very dangerous with
the highest violent crime rate in the Denver area.  In short it's a war
zone.  Why don't you try Speer Blvd.  Lot's of homeless seeking shelter
underneath Speer.  It's actually a pretty nice area.

Woody Yeung