To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: CL vs CLE features?
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 1996 08:41:52 -0700 (MST)

At 10:08 AM 10/6/96 -0400, Fred Ward wrote:

<snip>

>Now, knowing the disposition of this list, I will await the usual slings
>and arrows that people think are acceptable on the Internet but which
>they would never write in a letter or say in person.

Still smarting, Fred?  Be glad that you suffered some slings and arrows a
while back. It means that you have stated something that stirs up the
troops. You know, as well as anyone, if you utter only platitudes, you'll
have no one to disagree with you. As soon as you take a stand on something,
however, you divey up the readers into *at least* two camps. Vive la difference!

Admitedly, we could be more civil in our disagreement, but Homo sapiens seem
to delight in, even require disagreement in our lives. I know I do!
--
Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
                          Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum