To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Leica CL Addendum
From: Tay Shyan <shyan@po.pacific.net.sg>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 01:57:56 +0800

At 09:44 AM 9/29/96 -0400, you wrote:

>Question: How many in this group use either a CL or M5 regularly. I'd like
>to get a 'feel' considering these 2 cameras are somewhat less than well
>thought of by many Leicaphiles. Please indicate which 1 you use and maybe
>accessories.
>David J. Levy

Group,
I would 'not like' to use either CL or M5, but then again I have not actually
used it for a long period before, so I am not the best qualified person to
put a negative comment on it.I am sure they got their die-hard fan out there.
My own opinion is they are too "un-LEICA"-like.

I used M4,M4-P and M6 with Summilux-35, Summicron-50 and Summicron-90 with
Winder M4-2 on my M4-P. Look forward to adding an Abrhamsson Rapidwinder soon.
Have anyone had any field experience with it? Would like to hear your comment.

Thanks fellow Leicaphiles for making this user-forum such a lively and
interesting
place to be.

Tan_Tay Shyan
shyan@pacific.net.sg