To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M2 repair
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 1996 23:39:13 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <royzart@comet.connix.com>

On  3 Aug 96 at 21:38, Ken Wilcox wrote:

> Leica did a good job on my last year. I also hear good things about
> Golden Touch (Sherry Karuter) in NY.

I've dealt with Sherry Krauter (914-496-8834) for several years with
complete satisfaction. Not only is she a competent technician, but
she's also a straight shooter on the cost vs. the value of repair
jobs.

Roy
Written by:
   Roy C. Zartarian
   http://www.connix.com/~royzart
   "A prophet is not without honor except in his
    own land and among his own people"