To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: A cap for the asking
From: Stanley E Yoder <syoder+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 08:17:11 -0400 (EDT)

Leica friends,
    In cleaning out a long-neglected drawer last night, I found a lens
cap as follows:
- Metal, medium-grey crackle finish.
- Embossed "Leitz" in the familiar script. Letters not filled with paint
of another color.
- Push-on, with maroon felt lining the inner rim.
- Internal diameter a tight 54mm (53.5mm?)

    I have no memory how or when I came by this. It may not be for a
Leica lens - Leitz binoculars, perhaps? I dunno.

    If anyone would covet this cap, just send your name and address.
It's yours.

Stan Yoder
Pittsburgh