To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: 90mm less 35 years
From: Stephen Kobrin <kobrin2@xman.wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 1996 11:54:17 -0400 (EDT)

Following up on the recent discussion of 90mms for an M6, I would appreciate
some advice on a 90mm for my M3.  Given current price levels, I am willing
to trade off speed against cost and could go with a F 4.0.  There are a
range of 90mm lenses advertised with a very wide variation in prices.  I
assume some of those are newer lenses for an M6.  What is appropriate for an
M3?  Any advice would be appreciated.

Steve

Replies: Reply from ms fokkema <michiel.fokkema@tip.nl> (Re: 90mm less 35 years)