To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Thanks
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 1996 12:09:43 -0700 (MST)

At 09:10 AM 7/13/96 -0500, Chuck Warman wrote:
>I would like to express my thanks to everyone on the list for the education
>you've given me in the four months since I subscribed. I've learned more
>about Leica here than in 15 previous years of reading Leitz lore.
>
>IMHO, if this list were archived and compiled into book form, it would be
>the best Leica book yet.  Thanks, friends!
>
>Chuck

Ditto me on the above! Though a lifelong admirer of Leica, I'm a newbie
owner. Like you, Chuck, I've read a great deal in 45+years, but this is the
best! It's INTERNET use at its best. Comments and answers in the detail
necessary, and FAST! Thanks to all participants, and special kudos to Brian.
     --
     Roger Beamon,  Naturalist & Photographer
                               Docent:  Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum