To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Kodalux processing
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 18:56:44 -0700 (MST)

At 08:59 PM 6/8/96 -0400, Tina Manley wrote:
>Thanks, Roger! I didn't know that. Have you tried the faster speeds? Tina

I think I've shot one roll of the 400, Tina, and none of the 1600. Virtually
all my shooting now is done with Velvia and Sensia 100. Once in a while I'll
run some Super G 800 neg. material through the M6 for a social occasion or
street work.

When mommy retires here in a couple of months, I'm going to do some serious
thinking about a knock down darkroom in the spare bathroom. That's where I
see the real potential for my M6. Years ago with Nikon equip. and a fairly
permanent darkroom back east, I really loved Panatomic  X and Tri X in
Rodinal and D-76 respectively. Something about B&W street work with long
tonal scale and sharply defined tight grain. The influence of growing up
during HCB's "hay day", I suspect!
       --
       Roger Beamon,   Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                                  Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum