To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Loading that M6
From: "Roger L. Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 1996 10:06:11 -0700 (MST)

At 07:35 AM 6/8/96 -0700, Charles E. Albertson wrote:
>     No worries, George. The "baseplate clenched in teeth" method works well
>for me, too.

I "gum" mine, Chuck. Don't want to make marks in the plate. Have to really
clamp down hard, though, because I keep a RRS QR plate on my base, and it
weighs probably twice as much as the M plate itself!
       --
       Roger Beamon,   Natural History Interpreter & Photographer
                                  Docent: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum