To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: ASPH vs Aspheric
From: photo-op@ix.netcom.com (Sherril & Bill)
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 1996 21:22:55 -0700

Hello Fred,

I think you are right.  I am always interested in hearing from more
photographers and fewer test chart shooters.

I would also like to here from more 'R' guys (and gals).  I am just
about M'ed out.

I will take issue with you on one point.  I was down in Florida last
month.  The couple that we were with had a Nikon (whatever) and I had
the R7.  I was shooting Agfa Optima 100 color print film, I don't know
what he was using, although I would think it was something similar, My
4 X 6 prints were significantly better then his.  I was supprised at
how much better they were.

Regards,
Bill Erfurth
Evergreen, CO