To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: Delivery Services
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 14:08:03 -0400 (EDT)
Date-Warning: Date header was inserted by InfoAve.Net

Mark:  My experience has been the exact opposite!  FEDEX and UPS have
delivered my packages all over the world without any losses.  The Postal
Service has failed to deliver envelopes across town.  I would never trust
them with anything valuable!  Tina

At 10:36 AM 5/15/96 -0400, you wrote:
>At 09:06 PM 5/14/96 -0700, Bill Erfurth wrote:
>>
>> With today's telephone service and FEDEX delivery
>
>I don't know about you guys, but my experience with FEDEX has been somewhat
>worse than miserable, and UPS is even more horrid.  I use the Postal Service
>-- quick, cheap service, and, unlike FEDEX and UPS, the packages have ALWAYS
>gotten their, always gotten their on time, and never been damaged.  Both
>FEDEX and UPS deliver what they want, when they want, and in the condition
>they want, and the heck with the customer.  Gag me.
>
>Marc
>msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
>Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Images by Tina Manley