To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: problems with the list
From: Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org>
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 15:32:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 14 May 1996, Charles E. Dunlap wrote:

> >It often happens that I get messages from the list which themselves are
> >replies to older messages _before_ I get the original message
>
> Me too.
>
> -Charlie
>
> Charles E. Dunlap
> Earth Sciences Dept.
> University of California
> Santa Cruz, CA 95064

Me three!

  -Tom

And in the case of the "to" and the "cc" both being filled in with
"leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us", I sometimes get the same message
TWICE before I get the original question or thread.

Now...us Southern boys may need a little more time to figger out the big
fancy words and everything y'all write but - honest - we only need to read
'em once.  That's plenty good.  We ain't always terrible fast but we ain't
terrible dumb neither.  Jus' becaz we got 2 eyes don't mean we need 2
messages.  We read the first one just fine.

Regards,

Tom Hodge
thodge@charweb.org
n. of Charlotte, North Carolina