To: webmaster@silicon.com, sysop@silicon.com, admin@silicon.com, support@silicon.com
Subject: Ethnic slur by "zapcomix@silicon.com" (Claude Trei) ATTENTION!!! LEICA RIPPING OFF PHOTOGRAPHERS. [rec.photo.equipment.35mm #16152] (fwd)
From: Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 10:10:32 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, rec.photo.equipment.35mm.Newsgroup@msc.cornell.edu

To whom it may concern:

Please be advised the following message from a Mr. Claude Trei contains
an ethnic slur towards Germans.  I personally find his choice of wording
totally unacceptable and outrageously improper.  I urge the Internet
service provider for him to cancel his service immediately.  I urge his
employer - should they be addressed - to take appropriate actions as
would be fitting anyone making sexist, racist or harassing comments to a
fellow employee.

Respectfully,

Tom Hodge / thodge@charweb.org