To: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@apple.com>
Subject: re: table top tripod
From: Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 07:53:10 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Godfrey,

Oh, oh!  When Marc James Small finds out you bought anything BUT a Leica
he's gonna flip his lid.  He told me to try the old Charlie Bogen "sit on
it" test.  Funny....I told him to do almost the same thing with his
suggestion!  We're holding cameras steady here folks, not jacking up the
car to change oil.  For a joke, I put my Mamiya 645 on it to shoot
pictures of the Christmas tree last December and they came out just
fine.  If this tiny table-top tripod can steady a 645, I think the Leica
is no problem.

Rgds,

Tom Hodge