To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: A Minor Quibble...
From: Tom Hodge <thodge@charweb.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 1996 20:11:38 -0500 (EST)
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

On Thu, 7 Mar 1996, Jorg Nolte wrote:

> I think the following sentence is the most important:
> <... The Group maintainer should do what's best for him.
> I clearly support that statement.
> Never forget, maintaining the list is volunteer work done in spare time.
> We should be grateful for that and we *really* should
> have the list set up in a way, that is the most convenient to him!
>   Joerg

Joerg and all out there....

Brian Reid has done more than enough just to get this site up and
running.  As Joerg explains, that he even does it is more than anyone
could ask.  HOW he does it is his business.  So we all get a whole bunch
of messages....that's why the delete key exists!  At least they're in the
same basic subject range so we should glad we get anything at all!  Marc,
never look a gift horse......you know the rest.

Regards to all,

Tom Hodge