To: msmall@roanoke.infi.net
Subject: Small vs. Welch
From: fortunko@boulder.nist.gov (C.M. Fortunko)
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 1996 16:01:02 -0700
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Marc,

I see that your exchange with Welch caused a near riot on this forum.

Personally, I do not see anything wrong in this type of exchange. After all,
this is one of the reasons why I joined this forum.

I would like to see more specifics on the forum, though. Also, I would like
to see more discussion of the kind of photography that having a Leica enables.

It would also be nice to hear about new books, events, etc.

Cheers,
Chris Fortunko, home phone (303)-494-7246, home e-mail FortunkoC@aol.com