To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: M6 Meter
From: sphillips@umbsky.cc.umb.edu
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 22:08:45 EST

I am thinking of either buying an M4-P or an M6.  I used to have an M4-P and so
am quite used to it.  I used to use one with an MR meter and quite liked the
combination.  What are people's experiences with the M6 meter. Is it woth
paying $600 fo- the difference in the used prices.??Thanks in advance PS to
follow some recent threads, I'm 35 and broke!

Replies: Reply from Eric Welch <ewelch@gp.magick.net> (Re: M6 Meter)