To: DFeldman@aol.com
Subject: Re: 35 vs. 50 summicrons
From: Wong Wai Kwong <wongfr@hkstar.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 21:48:44 +0800
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

I've also got this question when I wanted to get 1 more lens in supplement
to my 90/2.8R and 180/2.8R. Then I bought the 50/2 instead of the 35/2 since
friends told me the Leica 50/2 is the best in the market, or even better
than most other Leica lens optically, and is less than 1/2 of the price.
I'm very impressed with the quality. The distortion is much less than the
35/2 and u can even take portraits very close. BTW, I think the angle of
view is not really far away! I'll choose the new 28/2.8 if I need a wide-angle.

Thks/Rgds.