To: reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: Re: M5 an inferior Leica?
From: Stephane.Tsacas@curie.fr (Stephane Tsacas)
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 14:37:14 +0100
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us, reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

   Date: Wed, 12 Jul 95 17:48:28 PDT
   From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>

   I had an M5 but I sold it because it was too delicate. The metering
   mechanism depended on the motion of a fragile little mirror. Other than
   that, it was a fine camera for my needs.

There is no mirror, just a moving arm, and far from beeing fragile.
I like the M5 for several reasons, it's very easy to change the speed,
and you immediatly know the setting, you have an smart computer
on the back etc :)

  ,
Stephane