To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Leica Newsgroup)
Subject: Glasses and M6 Viewfinder
From: sachse@msc.cornell.edu
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 18:09:06 -0400 (EDT)

Hi -

I'm new to this group and also to my Leica M6 - so forgive
if I'm improperly using this list.

I love the Leica except for one blemish. I find that I cannot
see the entire field of view in the viewfinder. Of course,
taking off my glasses makes things better except that I then
can't see. Now I know that one can buy viewfinder correction
lenses, but doesn't one have to take off one's glasses to use
the camera. Is my thinking right on this? If so, it's a pain.

Or is it possible to buy a correction lens which also permits
the use of glasses?

Thanks.

-- Wolfgang Sachse

   Wolfgang Sachse                         Cornell University
   sachse@cornell.edu      http://www.msc.cornell.edu/~sachse