To: Michael Volow <mvolo@acpub.duke.edu>
Subject: Re: M6J
From: schooler@apollo.hp.com
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 1994 08:54:35 -0500
Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

 > On a different note, is anyone else using the old Canon 19mm/f3.5 SM lens
 > (with adapter) on their M Leica? If so, how does it compare to the
 > various 21mm Angulons (f4.0, f3.5, f2.8)?

I used the 19/3.5 once, and found quite a bit of barrel distortion,
and not very high contrast.  It could just be my specimen, though it
looks alright from the outside.  I've never used the Angulons, though.

        -- Richard

Message from Michael Volow <mvolo@acpub.duke.edu> (Re: M6J)
Message from Michael Volow <mvolo@acpub.duke.edu> (Re: M6J)